Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Converses With My Shadow








PS- Selfie




































"you are the keeper of my beautiful thoughts



unending dreams of mine that you share



following me amicably, all day long



I ignore, but your determined follow!



you cant tease me by growing taller than me



and sometimes you just vanish into tinier version





simply wriggling in out and around me



at your own will and wish



teasing my naughty soul



your sunny tallness mocks at me



and you slip off into a rat hole when it rains



mountain of support, you enhance my existence





my only soul mate on tougher roads



the strength, whom I can converse in whispers



my doubts, my silly thoughts, perplexes



you never back off even at my betrayal



baffles me, but our unconditional bonding



you are my only friend




follower of my thoughts, rainbow of my life,



where do you hide when I sleep at night?

        or do you prowl upon my brighter morning?


where do you disappear in the dark?



may be the contour of my spine



you shall not betray even my dead soul".






7 comments:

I Do Not Want The Hollywood Smile

It is unarguably the era of technology where creative marketing has chalked itself a good space. The Internet is flooded with fancy commerci...