Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

The Drama Was No More Her





That another morning,




Yet unfamiliar air,
colourless.






Fog sang a cold poem,






She dropped a tear
after another.






I was humming soft
lyrics,






Empathy denied, her war on.






She dropped another
tear,






My soul screamed
aloud.






Leave her alone,






Unable to, I gently touched her.




Sheer adamant as she seemed,






Dropped her tear.






Was my love eluding?






Query of my soul it was.






She zealously brightened,






Stood tall, tears
vanished.






But, the magic was him,






The sun who kissed
her.






Lovely green, her highness.




The drama was no more her.
















2 comments:

I Do Not Want The Hollywood Smile

It is unarguably the era of technology where creative marketing has chalked itself a good space. The Internet is flooded with fancy commerci...